Real Life Equivalent of OneNote Searching
- Using a table of contents
- Using an index
General Uses of a Searching
- Reviewing the contents of your journal
Life Design Uses for a OneNote Searching
- Search for reflections you have had about goals
- Search for past entries on a subject
OneNote Tips for Searching
- Make sure reflections and experiences that you document have keywords that can be found later.
How to Use OneNote Searching
- Enter search criteria in the search box at the end of the section / section group bar
- Click on the Finished: All Notebooks to change what is being searched. You can search just the section, or the section group, or the current notebook, or all notebooks.
For more information on OneNote Searching see Microsoft: Searching in OneNote
OneNote for Windows 10
- Start a search by clicking the magnifying glass above the section / section group panel and the page panel.
- Click on the dropdown underneath the search box to change what is being searched. You can search just the section, or the section group, or the current notebook, or all notebooks.
For more information on OneNote for Windows 10 see Searching in OneNote for Windows 10
How have you used searching in your OneNote journaling?